In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Seven Wonders.”
Khalil Gibran once said that people will never understand one another unless language is reduced to seven words. What would your seven words be?
Please may I have your attention. Thankyou for giving me your attention. Yes let us talk about our ideas. I see your point of view. You are allowed to believe that. We can be the same and we can be different. Balance is achieved this way.
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Singular Sensation.”
Today I won 50 million dollars !
The blogs that would follow this one singular sensation in my life would outline the following activities:
- Calling Janine Willis and asking her what she needs to continue her amazing work with Hearts for Africa in Swaziland for the next 3 years.
- compiling a spreadsheet of all my family and extended family debt and paying them all off in full
- creating a scholarship for young adults to study art in a foreign country
- buying the dream house I just posted about on my facebook tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moOvt_3STtA
- taking my entire family on a dream vacation..and I mean EVERYONE
- study art and people world wide and helping where I can
There is not much more in this world that I want other than to be a contributing member to my tribe…the humans. Currently the fuel that drives change in this fabulous world that we live in is money. Many of us wish that the currency of change was kindness and cooperation and compassion.
REALITY CHECK!! The world really is not like that at the moment. But by jumping on the “making a difference bandwagon” as opposed to looking out for number one, we can influence each person that we know.