I haven’t managed to get into my studio for almost three weeks now and I’m jonesing for it I swear! I am going three or four times this week if it kills me ! I’ve just completed weekend installations for Chintatown Remixed and the end is in sight. One more project with the O-Town Bombers is in the works but after that I’m taking a much needed break from textiles. I’m missing my studio, my paints, my sexy mannequin and the ambiance of fellow artists surrounding me.
I’m going get back into art walks again. I’ve missed going from gallery to gallery and there are so many new ones lately. It’s blatantly obvious that summer is here now!
I have a bucket list of things I need to do this summer:
1. Visit the new Gallery 101
2. Visit Central Art Garage
3. Attend as many Vernisage as possible
4. Go back to House of Targ for more pinball and badass perogies
5. Have my art weekend with little Miss Shyanne in July
6. Have my own art retreat outdoors ( I used to do this every year, its been about 4 years that I haven’t) .
7. Visit my sisters in Toronto for a weekend.